Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Brand New Blog

Welcome to this very new blog.  The blog will work as an outlet for my critical take on music.  After years of spouting off to friends and family, I've decided to let such ramblings and rants run wild on the internet.  Don't expect to always agree with me, don't expect only a certain genre or type of music.  I will be posting reviews randomly until I am more comfortable with the format and my schedule.  As soon as this occurs, I hope to have a more regular schedule for posting reviews.  In-between reviews I'll be re-posting articles and videos relating to music that I find interesting, outrageous, shocking, fantastic or revelatory.  Hopefully you'll find some form of entertainment or enjoyment in reading this blog.
Best,
Sam Majeske

No comments:

Post a Comment